ABOUT RISK MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
It is our mission to provide individuals, families, and businesses with customized insurance protection plans for all aspects of life and business. We strive to adequately manage your unique risks and design you the plan for protection that you deserve. It is our goal to establish an honest and trusting relationship with our clients through quality care and exceptional customer service, backed with integrity and experience for over 35 years in business.
RMFS Philosophy - A Valued Relationship Approach:
35 years in the insurance business certifies we successfully implement our objective of nurturing and sustaining business relationships. Our relationship develops because:
We are family owned, family operated, and family oriented; we want you and your loved ones to have the same protection we would want for our loved ones.
We use a risk management â€œquestions and answer approachâ€. Uncovering your objectives and goals, not ours. Itâ€™s about you, not us!
We take the time to work with you as an individual, a friend. Unlike large companies who donâ€™t want to know you on a personal level, we value our relationships, and we will know who you are when you call.
We take the time to educate you on what the captive â€œin-houseâ€ agents of the large insurance companies wonâ€™t. Allowing you to make an informed decision on your own protection.
We are a one-stop-shop, complete risk management (insurance) organization. We work with you on all of your needs to develop a comprehensive plan, and continue to nurture our relationship as time goes on.
Everyone has their own goals and objectives when it comes to insurance, we want to have a better understanding of those goals so that we can use our experience to help you out as best we can. Finding you every discount possible along the way.
- Nurturing and Sustaining Relationships
- Promise of a return phone call or reply to e-mail by noon the next business day if not before. To validate this claim feel free to contact our office at 614.764.8505
- Claim courtesy call: 48 hours after learning of submission
- A minimum of 4 contacts per year by us to you. We do this through a variety of means (i.e. Telephone, email, newsletters, updates on Facebook and LinkedIN, and via the RMFS of Ohio website)
- Policy review : a minimum of every 12 months. The insurance world is constantly changing, we like to make sure that your coverage is up to date with industry standards.
- One agent as your representative for your auto/home/business/ and life policies. You always have a direct contact with our team at RMFS, unlike having to call a 1-800 number and dealing with a different person every time.
The RMFS Advantage- What Sets Us Apart
- As independent agents, you can be confident that our recommendations are based solely on what is best for you and your objectives.
- Because we are a smaller company that is not bogged down by unnecessary bureaucracy, we are able to respond quickly to our clients, addressing your questions or concerns with accurate, informed, knowledge-based answers.
- We will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, only independent agents can do this.
- We have 4 licensed agents to help you at anytime, even if your agent is currently unavailable we are committed to helping you as quickly as possible. Our team oriented agency works together to help one another out, giving everyone flexibility. Each team member has a well rounded understanding of the industry, backed by continuous education and lengthy experience.
- We have endorsed relationships with other independent agencies and financial service organizations throughout the region. As a one-stop-shop we work with other insurance agencies who might not be in a particular market. We have developed trust with these agencies to allow us to work with their customers and expand their product lines.
- Our employee benefits program at RMFS is unique and it is exclusive to RMFS. We have association trust agreements where small employers can join an association, and for insurance purposes they are rated as a large group, saving them thousands of dollars on insurance alone, plus all of the other advantages of joining an association in their industry. Couple the association trust with a iPad app from our third party administrator that allows us to process applications and administer member information faster and more efficient than the rest of the industry. Our employee benefits program is one of a kind and you wonâ€™t find it from other major companies or independent agents, ask us about it and we will show you how much money you could be saving.